.NET Software Developer
We are seeking an ambitious .NET Software Developer with a passion for programming and a desire to work in a fast-paced agile environment. The ideal candidate would have 2+ years of experience developing distributed data-driven applications utilizing such technologies as ASP.NET, XML web services, and SQL Server.
Archon Information Systems, LLC (AIS) is a fast growing small business that provides all levels of government and government agencies with comprehensive, progressive tax-related and treasury management solutions.
We are owned and operated by software developers, meaning we highly value our team by providing them with the best equipment and resources as possible. We are committed to delivering innovative solutions and recognize that great teams are built with qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds.
If you love programming, take pride in your ability to deliver elegant applications, and want to work in a young growth oriented company, you’ll fit right in.
- 9-5-clock watchers need not apply. We all are dedicated to what we are developing and understand that there are occasions when we need to stay late to meet the goals we set for ourselves.
- You must live in or in the vicinity of New Orleans, LA. Relocation may be compensated for highly qualified applicants.
- You must possess a willingness to continually improve skills through self-directed learning and team participation.
- Must have a demonstrated expertise in C#, .NET system libraries, T-SQL and ASP.NET.
- Have a solid understanding of object oriented programming concepts, design patterns and data structures.
- A degree in Computer Science or related field preferred; applicable experience will be considered.
- Linux / Asterisk VoIP experience
- Production application publishing and support experience
- Microsoft Silverlight / WPF experience
Our salaries are competitive and we offer full benefits. To apply, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Archon Information Systems, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation or any other factor protected by federal, state or local laws.